BroDynamics 2.0 is released!
BroDynamics 2.0 is available!
New major version was reworked from the ground up, and comes with a lot of new features and improvements.
- New simplified installation process
- Chain mode can now try to follow your existing animation. Before it was using pose from the first frame for the whole animation.
- A lot of bug fixes and improvements in how objects are aligned and processed
- Updated UI, better docking, better integration into Maya menu, better support of smaller screens (added scrollbars)
- Built-in Updater and Store, from where you can easily update your existing tool and download new ones, as plugins for BroTools
For the complete changelog follow this links: https://michaeldavydov.com/broapi/brodynamics/changelog_html
Upgrading from 1.x to 2.x:
To upgrade from 1.x to 2.x - remove the whole 1.x folder, and optionally remove BRO_TOOLS_PATH from Maya.env file. After that download BroDynamics 2.0 from Gumroad, extract anywhere, and drag and drop install.mel into Maya's viewport. That's it!